Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Local Press picks up Gavin Newsom talk on California pot legalization

Hot off the press: Today's Marin Independent Journal prints front page article on yesterday's talk by our Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom on legalizing marijuana. There will probably be a ballot measure in 2016, if they can get the right mix of regulations, enforcement and so on. Wouldn't I love to work on that one! (And yes, I inhaled, way back in my misspent youth.)

Here is the quote from me they used and pic of me shaking Gavin's hand:

        Dotty LeMieux, a veteran Marin political campaign manager and consultant who  attended   Tuesday's luncheon, said, "Gavin is known for taking strong, controversial stands. I think he senses a change in the wind, that California is ready, or getting ready, to make a change."  Read more.
 
The question on everybody's mind? Is he running for Governor or Senator next?

No comments:

Post a Comment