Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The local goes national

Yesterday I got to be on the Ed Schultz show on RT TV. Talking about the California Primary on June 7th, Jerry Brown's endorsement of Hillary. And then a Republican commentator going on about "Bernie Bros" harassing poor Trump supporters on their way to and from rallies, forcing them to carry pepper spray. As if. Probably some of the people he's been insulting right and left, the media, women, Mexicans, Muslims, his Republican opponents. I like to think of everyone lying in wait outside Trump rallies, but that's just a fantasy. Lots of people don't feel the hate, Mr. Trump. Not just Bernie supporters.

One week to Primary Day in California. As an elected Bernie delegate who will only get to go to the Philadelphia Convention if Bernie racks up 75% of the vote in Congressional District 2, I'm doing all I can.
But maybe I can always be a TV pundit? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment